Sunflower Seed Plain
₹143.00 – ₹510.00 & Free Shipping
Are you looking for a nutrient-dense and adaptive snack ingredient? Then you should try out sunflower seed. Our edible sunflower plant seeds are rich in essential minerals & vitamins, fiber, protein and healthy fats. Our sunflower seeds can be eaten both raw and roasted and are a nutritious and delicious addition to any diet. So, if you are looking for an overall improvement in your health and well-being then you should try out the sunflower seeds. Order now to avail the free doorstep delivery service.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Ambrosia Organic Sunflower Seed Features
Here are some important features of sunflower seed –
- The product is 100% organic and does not contain any added preservatives
- It contains vitamin E that oxidizes cholesterol
- Sunflower seeds are rich in fiber and low in calories
- It contains “Tryptophan” which helps in the treatment of insomnia
- It is rich in magnesium prohibits damage to skin cells and tissues
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Sunflower Seed?
The nutrient-dense properties of sunflower seed provide a wide range of health benefits as it –
- Contains healthy fats – Sunflower seeds contain both monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats that support heart health by reducing inflammation.
- Contains protein – The product contains plant-based protein that helps in muscle-building and repairing. The plant-based protein means it can be taken by vegetarians or people following a vegan diet.
- Is a good source of fiber – The dietary fiber in sunflower seeds promotes digestive health and controls blood sugar levels.
- Is packed with minerals and vitamins – Sunflower seeds contain vitamin E and minerals like zinc, selenium and magnesium that protect the human body from cell damage caused by free radicals.
How to Prepare Sunflower Seeds?
Given below are the ways you can consume sunflower seeds –
- Roasted sunflower seeds.
- Raw sunflower seeds
- Sprouted sunflower seeds.
Sunflower Seeds FAQs
1. What are the side effects of overconsuming sunflower seeds?
Ans: The biggest side effects of overconsuming sunflower seeds are diarrhea, nausea and abdominal cramps. These effects show up due to the high fiber and fat content of sunflower seeds.
2. What is the safe dosage of sunflower seeds should I consume daily?
Ans: As per health experts, one must not consume more than 30 grams of sunflower seeds in a day.
3. Why sunflower seeds are good for hair health?
Ans: Sunflower seeds contain vitamins A and E which are important to maintain healthy hair strands.
4. Can kidney patients eat sunflower seeds?
Ans: No, kidney patients should not consume sunflower seeds as they contain certain minerals that can aggravate kidney problems.
5. Can I gain weight from eating sunflower seeds?
Ans: Yes, you can gain weight if you overeat sunflower seeds as they contain calories and healthy fats.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.