Organic Red Rice
₹143.00 – ₹510.00 & Free Shipping
Organic red rice is a flavorful and nutritious rice variety that has so many health benefits. We source the organic red rice from the fertile lands of Karnataka. The organic red rice from Ambrosia organic is rich in antioxidants and fiber which makes it a great addition to any diet. Incorporate the wholesome goodness of organic red rice into your diet today and savor its rich taste by buying now from our website!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Ambrosia Organic Red Rice Features
Here are some important features of ambrosia organic red rice –
- The product is 100% organic
- Red rice is rich in the antioxidant anthocyanin
- Red rice offers various health advantages like controlling blood sugar levels, improving digestive health and keeping away chronic diseases
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Red Rice?
There are several health benefits of consuming red rice and the same has been discussed in this section –
- Rich in nutrients – Red rice contains a good mix of important nutrients like vitamin B complex, magnesium, iron, dietary fiber, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Rich in antioxidants – The typical reddish complexion of red rice comes from an antioxidant called anthocyanin that reduces the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes and cancer by fighting off free radicals.
- Rich in fiber – Red rice is rich in fiber that speeds up our digestive system, prevents constipation and regulates cholesterol levels.
- Regulates blood sugar levels – Red rice has a very low glycemic index that controls the sudden spike and fall in blood sugar levels and making it a perfect food for a diabetic person.
How to Prepare Ambrosia Organic Red Rice?
To find out instructions regarding how to prepare red rice, you must refer to the product packaging.
Organic Red Rice FAQs
1. What are the side effects of red rice?
Ans: The biggest side effect of red rice is indigestion or severe stomach discomfort due to overconsumption. No side effects have been recorded in cases with the recommended dosage of red rice.
2. Can we eat red rice for dinner or at night?
Ans: Red rice is not heavy which is why people consider consuming it for dinner or at night. However, experts recommend that you should not eat red rice at night, especially for diabetic patients.
3. Are there any beauty effects of red rice?
Ans: Yes, the presence of anthocyanin in red rice slows down the aging process and helps treat UV-infected skin damage.
4. Can kidney patients eat red rice?
Ans: Yes, kidney patients or those on dialysis can consume red rice as it contains very less minerals but provides high energy.
5. Is red rice better than brown rice?
Ans: No, brown rice is better compared to red rice as the former contains additional important nutrients like B vitamins and magnesium.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.