Organic Raw Sugar
₹315.00 – ₹980.00 & Free Shipping
Raw sugar is prepared from the sweetener derived from sugarcane that has been minimally processed. What makes our raw sugar a healthier alternative to refined sugar is it contains natural nutrients and molasses found in the sugarcane plant. This sugar is packed and delivered in its “raw” form as it does not go through all the elaborate white sugar processing stages. Being organic, it does not contain any harmful chemicals or pesticides. Order raw sugar and imbibe its delicious and nutritious qualities today!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Ambrosia Organic Raw Sugar Features
Here are some important Organic raw sugar features that you should know about –
- Raw sugar is an unprocessed product that contains natural sweeteners from the sugarcane plant
- The product contains important minerals that white sugar does not contain
- It is a delicious and nutritious alternative to white sugar but not so much to Ambrosia Golden sugar
- It can be used with a variety of foods like baked foods, morning cereals and many more
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Raw Sugar
The potential health benefits will clarify for you why you should buy raw sugar –
- Contains important nutrients – Raw sugar contains important natural nutrients like magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium and others that are found in sugarcane.
- Low glycemic index – Our raw sugar boasts a lower glycemic index compared to refined or white sugar that does not unnecessarily spike and dump the blood sugar levels.
- Antioxidant properties – The natural molasses in raw sugar are rich in antioxidants that prevent free radicals from damaging our cells.
- Natural flavor – Because our raw sugar undergoes a minimal processing stage, it retains the complex flavor of sugarcane. This product adds natural sweetness to beverages and foods.
Raw Sugar FAQs
1. What is the shelf life of organic raw sugar?
Ans: There is no definite shelf life of raw sugar due to the lack of water content and the presence of natural ingredients. However, raw sugar has a shelf life of one year from the manufacturing date due to its neat packaging.
2. Does raw sugar taste different from white sugar?
Ans: Raw sugar does not have a distinctive taste compared to white sugar as both come from sugarcane. However, the impurities give raw sugar a dark color and coarse texture.
3. Can diabetic patients consume raw sugar?
Ans: Yes, diabetic patients can consume raw sugar as it contains organic sweeteners.
4. Can I get addicted to raw sugar?
Ans: Yes, sugar addiction is completely biological and consuming more than the recommended dosage can make you addicted to it.
5. Is raw sugar processed chemically?
Ans: No, raw sugar is not processed with any harmful chemicals.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.