Organic Quinoa Grain
₹359.00 – ₹1,117.00 & Free Shipping
Want to add something rich in nutrients to your diet? Using quinoa seeds can be a fantastic idea. Our premium quality quinoa seeds contain fiber, protein, and important vitamins and minerals. Get quinoa seeds online right away to enjoy the advantages of this adaptable superfood, which are excellent for salads, soups, and more. Buy today!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Ambrosia Organic Quinoa Grain Features
Some important Organic quinoa grain features have been discussed below –
- Quinoa grains are the richest source of protein in the world
- The product contains several minerals that the human body requires like lysine, magnesium, iron, riboflavin etc
- The product is 100% organic and does not contain any added preservatives
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Quinoa Grain?
The following health benefits of quinoa grain will help you decide why you should buy it –
- Highly nutritious and fibrous – Quinoa grains contain essential minerals and vitamins along with fiber which take care of the gut health and give you a sense of fulfillment.
- Reduces risk of heart disease – Quinoa seeds are a rich source of fiber called beta-glucan that has proven to be effective in lowering cholesterol levels and minimizing the chance of heart disease.
- Helps manage weight – Quinoa seeds are rich in protein and fiber that minimizes your appetite and helps in weight loss.
- Controls blood sugar levels – The low glycemic index of quinoa seeds regulates blood sugar levels and is beneficial for patients with type-2 diabetes.
Quinoa Grain FAQs
- What benefits will I have if I eat quinoa grain daily?
Ans: If you consume quinoa grain or seeds daily, you will have the following health benefits –
- Improved gut health
- Balanced blood sugar level
- Manage you weight
- Stay safe from chronic diseases
2. What quantity of quinoa seeds is safe for daily consumption?
Ans: According to health experts, 1-2 cups of quinoa seeds are safe for daily consumption.
3. Which country or region is the biggest consumer of quinoa seeds?
Ans: The continent of North America is the biggest consumer of quinoa seeds in the world.
4. Which type of quinoa seed is most popular?
Ans: White quinoa seeds are the most popular seeds compared to red and black quinoa seeds.
5. Can kidney patients eat quinoa grain?
Ans: Yes, kidney patients can eat quinoa grain because they are rich in phosphorous and potassium. However, kidney patients must consume quinoa grain in limited portions.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.