₹95.00 – ₹340.00 & Free Shipping
Your search for a healthy and versatile gluten-free grain comes to an end with Ambrosia’s Organic Amaranth (popped). These popped Amaranth packets are high in nutrients, fiber and protein and can be used in various dishes like baked goods, salads and porridge. Find out the features and benefits of Amaranth popped along with some delicious recipes through which you can incorporate Amaranth into your diet from this page.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Ambrosia Organic Popped Amaranth Features
Some features of popped amaranth has been provided below –
- Low fats and saturated fats per 100 gms
- 100% gluten-free
- Rich in Lysine, Riboflavin (B-2), Magnesium and Iron that helps in Calcium uptake
- Contain essential nutrients like Calcium, Niacin, Zinc and Vitamin C
- It helps lower the “Bad” cholesterol levels without affecting the “Good” cholesterol levels (animal study)
- Rich in protein that helps to maintain the blood supply and muscle mass of the human body
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Popped Amaranth?
A gluten-free and nutrient-dense grain, Amaranth has multiple potential health benefits and the same have been discussed below –
- Boosts your immune system – Ambrosia organic popped Amaranth contains Zinc, Vitamins C and E which gives our immunity system a boost. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that protects our body from the damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin C also stimulates the production of white blood cells which protects our body from infections and diseases. Vitamin E defends our body from viruses and cancer cells while Zinc plays a key role to activate our immune cells to ward off infections
- Presence of anti-inflammatory properties – Amaranth contains important bioactive compounds like flavonoids, squalene and peptoids that possess proven anti-inflammatory qualities. Amaranth can prove to be beneficial for individuals with certain types of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and other chronic diseases related to inflammation
- A catalyst for weight loss – The presence of protein and fiber in Ambrosia’s organic amaranth (popped) acts as a great catalyst for weight loss as these elements regulate blood sugar levels by decreasing the calorie intake and increasing satiety
- Supports digestive health – The presence of high fiber and lysine prevents constipation and helps in digestion by promoting a safe environment for the growth of beneficial gut bacteria
- Lowers cholesterol levels – the presence of high-soluble fiber and low saturated fat content helps in lowering the cholesterol levels
How to Prepare Amaranth (Popped)?
The detailed cooking instruction to prepare popped amaranth can be found on the back of the packet. The same has been provided in easy pointers below –
- Pop open the amaranth (popped) packet and pour one cup into the boiling pan
- Add 2 cups of water and lower the heat to let it simmer
- After the water is gone, make sure the grain is cooked and then cover the pan with a lid for 15 minutes
- Add salt and a little bit of spice as per your taste and it is ready to be served
Amaranth Popped FAQs
1. Can Ambrosia’s organic popped amaranth be consumed raw?
Ans: Yes, you can consume the popped amaranth raw. But, if you are one for the taste then you should try consuming the popped amaranth by soaking it or in the form of porridge.
2. What are the prominent health benefits of popped amaranth?
Ans: Popped amaranth is a source of high protein and fiber that helps in reducing appetite. It reduces inflammation, lower cholesterol levels and boosts our immunity system.
3. Can I eat popped amaranth daily?
Ans: Yes, you can eat popped amaranth daily and there are several ways of making popped amaranth a part of your daily diet.
4. Are there any allergic reactions to popped amaranth?
Ans: No reported allergic reactions to popped amaranth has been found to date.
5. Can popped amaranth cause stomach discomfort or pain?
Ans: People intolerant to lysinuric acid might feel mild stomach pain or diarrhea. Also, due to the presence of Lysine, some people might suffer from the accumulation of damage causing calcium amount in their bodies.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.