₹199.00 – ₹679.00 & Free Shipping
Learn about the health advantages and culinary applications of Ambrosia organic amaranth grain. This ancient grain is gluten-free and easy to digest, and it is high in protein, fiber, and important minerals. See why amaranth is becoming a popular choice for health-conscious eaters by reading our guide to preparing and incorporating it into your diet. Buy today and enjoy the delectable flavor and nutritional benefits of amaranth grain!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Ambrosia Organic Amaranth Grain Features
Here are some important ambrosia organic amaranth grain features that you should know –
- Amaranth grains are loaded with dietary fibers
- Our amaranth seeds are completely gluten-free
- They contain a high amount of amino acids especially lysine
- Our amaranth seeds are rich in iron, calcium, protein, vitamins and other important nutrients
Why Should You Buy Ambrosia Organic Amaranth Grain?
Listed below are some important health benefits of consuming amaranth grain –
- Rich in nutrients – Amaranth grains contain vitamin C, vitamin B6, magnesium, iron, calcium, dietary fiber and protein.
- Helps lower cholesterol – Phytosterols in Amaranth grain reduce the risk of heart disease by reducing cholesterol levels in the body.
- Improves digestion – Fiber in amaranth grain prevents constipation and improves digestion.
- Boost immune system – The antioxidants in amaranth grain boost the immune system by preventing free radicals from damaging our cells.
- Reduce inflammation – The anti-inflammatory compounds in amaranth grain reduce the risk of chronic diseases like cancer and diabetes by reducing inflammation in the body.
- Promote weight loss – High fiber concentration in amaranth grain reduces calorie intake and promotes weight loss.
How to Prepare Amaranth Grain?
To find out how to prepare amaranth grain, kindly refer to the back of the packaging.
Amaranth Grain FAQs
1. Who should avoid consuming amaranth grain?
Ans: People with intolerance to lysinuric protein must avoid consuming amaranth grain.
2. Are there any allergic reactions to amaranth grain?
Ans: No, you will not develop any allergic reactions from consuming amaranth grain.
3. What are the side effects of amaranth grain?
Ans: There are no visible side effects of consuming amaranth grain unless the consumer has kidney problems or is consuming too much amaranth grain.
4. Should I soak amaranth grain before cooking?
Ans: Yes, cooking pre-soaked amaranth grain shortens the cooking time and makes it easier to digest the nutrients.
Pack of 1, Pack of 2, Pack of 4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.